Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Therapy of HIV infections.Bul NY Acad Med. 1996; 73: 37-45
- HIV-1 protease inhibitors.JAMA. 1997; 277: 145-153
- Postexposure treatment of people exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus through sexual contact or injection drug use.N Engl J Med. 1996; 336: 1097-1100
- Surveillance of HIV infection and zidovudine use among health care workers after occupational exposure to HIV infected blood.Ann Intern Med. 1993; 118: 913-919
- Case-control study of HIV seroconversion in health case workers after percutaneous exposures to HIV infected blood.MMWR. 1995; 44: 929-933
- Zidovudine prophylaxis after accidental exposure to HIV.AIDS. 1992; 6: 963-969
Howard D. ‘Morning after:’ HIV prevention outweighs psycho-babble. Southern Voice, 1997;April 3:10.
- No aggregate change in homosexual HIV risk behaviour among gay men attending the Gay Pride Festivals, United Kingdom, 1993–1995.AIDS. 1997; 10: 771-774
- Fatalism, future outlook, current life satisfaction, and risk for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection among gay and bisexual men.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1997; 65: 542-546
- “It’s like a regular part of gay life”.AIDS Educ Prev. 1997; 9: 41-51
Georgia Division of Public Health. HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report; 1996.
- Reliability of retrospective assessments of sexual HIV risk behavior.AIDS Educ Prev. 1991; 3: 207-214
- Statistical principles in experimental design. McGraw Hill, New York1971
Cox S. Party at your own risk. Positively Aware Newsletter, Chicago, IL, May/June, 1997.
- Protease inhibitors in the homeless.JAMA. 1997; 278: 63-65
- Preventing AIDS. Lawrence Erlbaum Publishers, Mahwaha, NJ1998
- Efficacy of behavioral skills enhancement HIV risk reduction interventions in community settings.AIDS. 1997; 11: S191-S199
Frutchey C, Blankenship W, Stall R, Henne J. Ability to envision a future predicts safe sex among gay men. Unpublished manuscript, Center for AIDS Prevention Studies, University of California at San Francisco, 1995.