Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Chronic disease reports.MMWR. 1989; 38: 565-569
- Efficacy of screening mammography.JAMA. 1995; 273: 149-154
- Guide to clinical preventive services, 2nd ed. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1996
American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts & Figures: 1997. Atlanta, Georgia; 1997.
National Cancer Institute and American Cancer Society. Joint Statement on Breast Cancer Screening for Women in their 40s. The Cancer Information Service; March 27, 1997.
- Participation in breast screening programs.Soc Sci Med. 1990; 30: 1107-1118
- Breast cancer detection demonstration project.CA-A Cancer J Clinicians. 1982; 32: 194-225
- Impact of efforts to increase participation in repetitive screenings for early breast cancer detection.Am J Pub Health. 1972; 62: 328-336
- Compliance with the screening mammography program of British Columbia.Can J Pub Health. 1996; 87: 176-180
- Self-reported use of mammography among women age ≥ 40 years.MMWR. 1997; 46 (40)
- Oxford University Press, New York1992: 91 Screening in chronic disease, 2nd ed.
- Statistical analysis of epidemiologic data. Oxford University Press, New York1991
- Modeling the days of our lives.Psychol Bull. 1991; 110: 268-290
- Statistical methods in medical research, 3rd ed. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford1994