Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Using continuous quality improvement to increase preventive services in clinical practice—going beyond guidelines.Prev Med. 1996; 25: 259-267
- How important are clinician and nurse attitudes to the delivery of clinical preventive services?.J Fam Pract. 1997; 44: 451-461
- Delivery rates for preventive services in 44 Mid-Western clinics.Mayo Clin Proc. 1997; 72: 515-523
- The case of the missing clinical preventive services system.Eff Clin Pract. 1998; 1: 33-38
- Will primary care clinics organize themselves to improve the delivery of preventive services? A randomized controlled trial.Prev Med. 1998; 27: 623-631
Solberg LI, Kottke TE, Brekke ML, et al. Effects of a continuous quality improvement intervention to create systems for the delivery of clinical preventive services. Eff Clin Pract, accepted for publication.
- Job satisfaction among substance abuse prevention personnel.J Addict Dis. 1992; 11: 81-90