Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Collaborative meta-analysis of randomised trials of antiplatelet therapy for prevention of death, myocardial infarction, and stroke in high risk patients.BMJ. 2002; 324: 71-86
- Aspirin for the primary prevention of cardiovascular events: a summary of the evidence for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.Ann Intern Med. 2002; 136: 161-172
- Aspirin use among adults with diabetes: recent trends and emerging sex disparities.Arch Intern Med. 2004; 164: 2492-2499
- Cardiovascular disease risk reduction in the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System.Am J Prev Med. 2004; 27: 1-7
- Aspirin use among U.S. adults: Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System.Am J Prev Med. 2006; 30: 74-77
- Statistical adjustment of data. Wiley, New York1943
- The central role of the propensity score in observational studies for causal effects.Biometrika. 1983; 70: 41-55
- The advent of Internet surveys for political research: a comparison of telephone and Internet samples.Political Anal. 2003; 11: 1-23
- The record of internet-based opinion polls in predicting the results of 72 races in the November 2000 U.S. elections.Int J Market Res. 2001; 43: 58-63
- The underutilization of cardiac medications of proven benefit, 1990 to 2002.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 56-61
- Heart to Heart: a computerized decision aid for assessment of coronary heart disease risk and the impact of risk-reduction interventions for primary prevention.Prev Cardiol. 2004; 7: 26-33